Union Cemetery

Union Cemetery
Click on the Image to view the Cemetery Database

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mapping Database is published

The mapping database is ready to view. It still needs work to add notes, obituaries, the photos etc. But... You can see it here Mapping Database. There is also a link along the left side of the page.
The view you can see is sorted by last name. I cannot get it to sort by Section, Row, Lot # and Space like I want, so I will have to export it to a spreadsheet and then a different document so you can see it. I will start on that next week.

I also will draw a map of the cemetery so you can link the names to a physical location.

Remember that this list is of everyone who has a stone or marker in the cemetery as of October 2007. I will also put together a list soon of everyone who we believe is buried there and no longer has a marker.

No comments: