Union Cemetery

Union Cemetery
Click on the Image to view the Cemetery Database

Saturday, December 15, 2007

No, I have not gone into Hibernation!

But I wish I could. I usually enjoy winter in Wisconsin, bu the older I get the harder it is to take. Here it is, the 15th of December and we have had 20 inches of snow and the temperature has been below freezing for much of that time. And guess what it is doing outside as I write this? Tha's right... Its snowing!! Something called Lake Effect snow. Big fluffly flakes that drift down with lots of moisture. It happens when the wind comes around from the east and picks up moisture from Lake Michigan. And then dumps it all over us for about 5 miles inland from the lake. I live about 2 1/2 miles inland so here it comes.

I know it sounds like whining, but I have also had the worst chest cold ever for the last two weeks and just today it is finally letting go.

So I will try to get some more entries made and I am working on the cemetery map.

Hope you are all doing better than I am.

No comments: