Union Cemetery

Union Cemetery
Click on the Image to view the Cemetery Database

Friday, January 25, 2008

Email problems resolved.....

If you have been reading this blog you know that I have had problems with AT & T, Bellsouth and also Time Warner Road Runner email accounts.
They have labeled me a spam sender because I have sent out emails to a list of people who have contacted me over the years about genealogy and Pipes Family History.
They have blocked my emails so I cant send to you if you have their email service. You can still send to me, I just can't answer you.
My way to get around this is to open a new email account. It is at bobpipes@gmail.com
You can contact me there if you wish.
My old regular email account still is my main account at pipesb@pipefamily.com
If I reply to you and you have one of the addresses above, it wiil be through the new account.

No comments: