Union Cemetery

Union Cemetery
Click on the Image to view the Cemetery Database

Friday, July 31, 2009

General News Item

We received the letter from Robert Mayes about the reunion this week. It is being held August 9th at 1:30 PM in the Perryville Christian Church.

I should have pictures to post here of the reunion later in August.

I had planned on attending, but am not going to be able to get there. My sons and I scraped together $100.00 for a donation to the Cemetery Fund (and I do mean scraped in my case). Hopefully my financial picture will get better soon and I will give more. Please consider giving a family donation to the fund this year. Robert has someone who will start repairing stones and it will take some cash to get it done.
Send the donations to the address on the web page. Remember it is tax deductible.

I updated the Mapping Database with the new picture of the Whitehouse stone. If someone would volunteer to go out and take pictures of the Webb and Sheperson stones, I will add those as well.

Remember that the "Mapping Database" is the reason for this web page. You can see the link to it on the left side of the page.

Karen Caldwell reported that the cemetery looked beautiful this year. Grass mowed, weeds down, Outside fences in good repair. Thank You to all who care about the cemetery.

No comments: