Union Cemetery

Union Cemetery
Click on the Image to view the Cemetery Database

Friday, July 24, 2009

Whitehouse Family in Union Cemetery

I recently heard from James Hagan, a descendant of the Whitehouse family. He is very interested in restoring the grave stone markers for his relatives here and would like to find someone to work with him to get that done. He is also interested in hearing from anyone else related to them. Jim lives in South Carolina. Here is his last message to me:
"The only Whitehouse relative I have ever been in touch with is Karen Caldwell, who is not a descendent of James and Agnes Whitehouse whose tombstones I would like to have repaired. Do you know of any Whitehouse or Gray relatives who might collaborate with me on repairs? I know Samuel Housan Whitehouse was a brother of my greatgrandmother and I think some of the Grays are related to him. I would like to get in touch with some of my long lost relatives about this, but also to get more info about family, copies of any family photos, etc.. I was very pleased to find photos of James and Agnes Whitehouse in the Forkland Heritage book, but do not have a photo of their daughter, my great grandmother. Thanks, Jim Hagan"

If anyone of our readers can help, please let me know. There are pictures of their stones in the database. The stones are in good condition but have fallen off their bases and need to be re mounted and cleaned up.

No comments: