Union Cemetery

Union Cemetery
Click on the Image to view the Cemetery Database

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pipes Harmon Gray intermarriages


I have been working for the last few weeks to add the Harmon and Gray family info to my Pipes family Database. I thought this would be a good way to get all of the cemetery info that I have into one database so I could see it and try to connect all the families in the cemetery to the Pipes Harmon Gray families.
To start that process I made this powerpoint slide and converted it to a jpg file so I could place it here for you to see. It shows the 1st and 2nd generation and the intermarriages between the families.
If you would like the powerpoint slide please let me know and I can email it to you.
As always, Click it to enlarge and save it.

No comments: