Union Cemetery

Union Cemetery
Click on the Image to view the Cemetery Database

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A new List of Additional persons buried at Old Union

I have been working on this new list for some time now. I wanted to list all of the persons who have been identified over the years as being buried in Old Union even if they no longer have a marker there. After finishing the physical inventory of the cemetery this year and taking the photos, I was able to sit down with the other lists I have from vaious sources and compare them to my Inventory list.
Look down the left side to see "Links to Important Articles". There is a link there called "Union Cemetery Additional List". It is a pdf file of all the persons who have been listed as being in the cemetery but no longer have a marker. Or maybe they never had a marker to begin with.

No comments: